Senior Sales Executive
Freemans Event Partners are the leading provider of event & stadium public catering in the UK. We operate at over 400 events a year, working in partnership with prestigious sporting and entertainment venues such as Silverstone and Wembley, and enjoying excellent supplier relationships with market-leading brands. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding business, with a focus on continuous improvement and growth.
Our Technologies division is the newest and most rapidly growing area of the business. Within this exciting division we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our team as a Senior Sales Executive. This individual will be responsible for the development of new business and seeking additional major clients.
Location: Gloucester- Technologies Office, and various UK sites
Hours of Work: Flexible working hours
Days of Work: 5 in 7 days a week
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Securing new name business in line with assigned operating policies and procedures of the Technologies business;
- Reporting on performance to the Division and to the Group’s Board;
- Identifying, nurturing and closing new sales opportunities within our selected market segments;
- Providing regular and clear insight to internal/external stakeholders and end users regarding solutions and capabilities, thereby understanding and managing expectations;
- Guiding and supporting Operational colleagues towards successful onboarding of new business;
- Developing appropriate targets and monitoring progress and achievements;
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of emerging technology, market trends and developments in areas of interest and relevance to the business, contributing ideas for next generation solutions;
- Constructive input into Management team developing and optimising existing event solutions;
- Increasing the income generated in conjunction with the up-sell and cross-sell of services and products offered before handover to Client Account Manager at designated time;
- Utilising Microsoft Office in order to produce client presentations and bespoke proposals;
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Solid experience in New Name Business Sales at Enterprise* level;
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills;
- Experience of presenting to clients at a senior management level;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships;
- A strong understanding of retail-based IT solutions (Card Acceptance, Epos, WiFi);
- Able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry;
- Able to identify and convert new business opportunities;
- Demonstrable experience of achieving high growth targets;
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets;
- Proficient at presenting bespoke proposals that meet client needs;
- Good planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload appropriately and meet challenging deadlines;
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective business and colleague relationships;
- Full UK driving license.
- Must be driven, motivated and used to working within a challenging environment;
- Customer focused.
- Flexible, adaptable and calm when working under pressure;
- Positive, self-motivated, good sense of humour;
- Independent, resilient, tenacious, good attention to detail;
- Honest and dependable;
- Well-presented, personable, team player;
In return for your hard work, we offer a generous 28 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top, life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme. As well as a fantastic, fun working environment with fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities, plus the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals.