Who are we:
Freemans Event Partners has been supporting and enhancing the best events in the UK and Europe for over 40 years. Our services are centred around on-the-go food and drink provision where we have built unrivalled expertise, delivering consistent quality and fresh ideas since 1975. We also offer a full range of technology and IT services for event goers and concessionaires, including mobile Wi-Fi, EPOS and contactless payment methods.
Freemans Event Partners is a trading name of Freemans Event Partners (Holdings) Ltd (Reg. No. 9996601), Freemans Event Partners (Catering) Ltd (Reg. No. 7764577), Freemans Event Partners (Logistics) Ltd (Reg. No. 5904783), Freemans Event Partners (Bars) Ltd (Reg. No. 6984400), Freemans Event Partners (Technologies) Ltd (Reg. No. 06984393) and Freemans Event Partners (Concessions) Ltd (Reg. No. 3514247). All companies registered in England & Wales. Registered Offices: Unit Q2, Quadrant Distribution Centre, Quadrant Way, Hardwicke, Gloucestershire. GL2 2RN.
If you have any queries please get in touch at email@example.com, or by phoning 0845 899 4567.
Why we gather your data:
We may use your information to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including:
- Communicating with you in order to deliver products and services as part of our contract with you
- Financial processes, including issuing you with financial documents
- Delivering health & safety measures
- Creating accreditation and other documentation necessary for event work
We may also ask for ask for consent in order to:
- Send promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- Contact you for market research purposes
What information do we collect and how:
The personal information we collect might include the following:
- Job title
- Email address
- IP address
- Information regarding what pages are accessed and when
- Contact numbers
- Driving licence
- Transactional history
- Vehicle Information
- Insurance information
- Mobile Outlet Photos
- Health and safety certification
- Bank Details
We will collect and securely store and delete this information (please see below) where it is necessary to fulfil our contract with you.
Where we are required to obtain consent to collect your data, we will ask you to complete the webform here, and tick the relevant boxes that will allow us to use your data for non-contractual reasons.
How we use and process data:
We will always hold your information securely, and we will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis, and remove personal information when it no longer fulfils the purpose for which it was collected.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
How we share your data:
We will not share your data outside of Freemans Event Partners without your permission.
Where data is stored in servers outside of the EU, we will only use suppliers with appropriate Privacy Shield certification.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, you have the following rights:
- We will supply you with a copy of all data held on you upon request within one month of request
- We will rectify any inaccurate information we hold on you upon request within one month of request
- We will erase any data we hold on you upon request within one month of request
- We will restrict the use of any data we hold on you (i.e. we will store but not use this data) upon request within one month of request
- We will supply you with your personal data in a format that will enable portability, upon request within one month of request
- We will cease all processing of personal data upon request
- We will only undertake automatic profiling using your data where contractually necessary, authorised by Member state law, or based on your consent
To request any of the above, including opting out of any consensual data processing, please get in touch with us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and how we use them:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow website and applications to store your preference in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic use an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site
- Test content our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Links to other website
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.freemanseventpartners.co.uk domain, or freemanseventpartners.force.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.