Join Our Head Office
Freemans Event Partners are the leading provider of event and stadium public catering in the UK. We operate at over 400 events each year, working in partnership with prestigious sporting and entertainment venues such as Silverstone Circuit and Twickenham Stadium and have established excellent supplier relationships with market-leading partners across numerous platforms.
We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join our Bars team and support the Bars Director, Head of Operations and Finance Business Partner. The Personal Assistant will play an essential role in providing a professional and efficient service in a busy and fast paced environment.
The main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Provide PA and administration support to the Bars Director, Head of Operations and Finance Business Partner, ensuring all processes are implemented effectively and standards of performance are high.
- Diary management and general team support.
- Ensure regular meetings, key stakeholder meetings and ad-hoc meetings are scheduled, meeting rooms and catering are booked, and travel and accommodation arrangements are in place.
- Secretarial support including setting meeting agendas, note taking, producing actions and monitoring outputs.
- Provide administrative support, including assistance with the preparation of reports, tenders, presentations, proposals and documents, and maintenance of various databases and spreadsheets.
- Uphold excellent customer service through telephone, email, and face-to-face communication to ensure good relationships with clients.
- Keep on top of tasks, emails and phone calls relating to the current projects set but by the Bars Director. Feedback project completion time to the Bars Director.
- Manage and file all paperwork (hardcopies and electronic files) effectively, keeping all records up to date.
- Process invoices, raise purchase orders and other finance related tasks.
- Look for continuous improvements within the processes and procedures.
- Happy to be office based and able to drive to collect or source products needed.
- Take into consideration sustainable solutions and best practices to ensure we take responsibility for reducing our impact on the environment and support the companywide sustainability strategy.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
We are looking for candidates with the following knowledge, skills and experience;
- At least 3 years’ experience in an office administration or PA role.
- Good numeracy and literacy ability.
- Proven record of exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Strong administrative skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective planning and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise appropriately.
- The ability to plan, predict and respond to last minute demands.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fully ICT literate, competent in all MS Office applications. Intermediate in Microsoft Excel.
- Sage 50 experience
- Confident and innovative in your approach to problem solving.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Adaptable and keeps calm under pressure.
- Resilient with the courage to challenge.
- Positive team player.
- Personable, team player with a hands-on approach.
- Pro-active approach to all tasks.
- Must be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business, including occasional unsociable and weekend hours at peak times.
In return for your hard work, we offer many great benefits…
- 28 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top.
- Life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme, employee assistance programme and eyecare vouchers.
- The opportunity to earn some extra cash by using our refer a friend programme.
- We also have fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities, plus the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals!