Our Marketing division is looking for someone to join their team, as a Marketing Executive. This individual will support the Group Marketing Manager in delivering the group marketing activity for Freemans Event Partners, including the five different business units (Bars, Technologies, Logistics, Concessions, Catering) and build lasting relationships with event venue clients. This is a busy role and requires excellent organisational, stakeholder and time-management skills.
Days of work: Monday- Friday (with some weekend work)
Hours of work: 08:30- 16:30
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Support the Group Marketing Manager in the delivery of the group and divisional marketing plans, on-time and to-budget, including but not limited to:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders (agencies) to create marketing collateral and sales support documents; such as PowerPoint presentations, corporate brochures, pitch & tender documents, wrap up reports etc
- Building, designing and sending email communications, including quarterly newsletters
- Managing a social media agency to deliver an agreed social media plan
- Day-to-day management of the website, ensuring it is up-to-date and relevant.
- Supporting with the implementation of market research, including creating surveys in Survey Monkey and handling contact data, in line with GDPR rules
- Supporting with the implementation of a new CRM system, including building email templates & automated customer journeys in Salesforce
- Delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns – including a mix of print and digital campaigns
- Briefing design agencies to create menus, outlet designs etc
- Briefing photographers and videographers to capture best-in-class footage of our events with clear objectives and outcomes
- Working with suppliers to produce branded assets – including promotional products, merchandise, uniform etc
- Ensuring all processes are adhered to – including raising POs, updating budget documents etc
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager to support in building marketing-to-marketing relationships with our key event venues:
- Supporting with the production of collateral to support Account Managers. Including event wrap ups, event pitches, line-up documents, mini-reviews, website content, email campaign content etc
- Support in the production of post-event reports, including detailed analysis and reporting, with statistics and recommendations
- Managing the briefing process, production and delivery of event collateral for key events throughout the 2019 event season.
- Supporting with implementation of co-developed event-venue marketing plans
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
- University degree educated
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience in both Print & Digital marketing
- Previously worked to a pre-defined budget
- Stakeholder management skills, including working with agencies (print, design, digital etc)
- Excellent planning skills, including campaign management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (including copywriting skills)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM systems and email deployment platforms (e.g. Mailchimp & Salesforce)
- Open, creative and team-oriented with an operational hands-on approach
- Detailed reporting and analysis experience
- Highly motivated and self-reliant with the ability to learn quickly
- Full UK driving licence
In return for your hard work, we offer a generous 28 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays, life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme and a fantastic, fun working environment with fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities. In addition, the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals.
For the full job description, click here.