Sales Office Manager
Freemans Event Partners are the leading provider of event & stadium public catering in the UK; we operate at over 400 events a year, working in partnership with prestigious sporting and entertainment venues such as Silverstone and Wembley, and enjoying excellent supplier relationships with market-leading brands. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding business, with a focus on continuous improvement and growth.
Our Logistics team has many years of experience sourcing and supplying products to a range of events , including festivals, concerts, stadiums and sporting venues.Our relationships with market-leading food and drink brands ensure quality control and great prices for consumers and concessionaires.Our supply chain ensures seamless event operations, from state-of-the-art warehousing facilities, to efficient event consolidation, and distribution directly into the event.
We are currently recruiting for someone to join this exciting team as the Office Manager. This individual will manage the day to day operation of an internal sales office, to include motivating a sales team in implementing a sales strategy, achieving targets and helping develop new business.
Salary: £25,000- £28,000
Working Patterns: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with Divisional Managers and other senior colleagues regarding administrative support
- Liaise closely with the Head of Logistics to ensure all transport has been planned in accordance with any sales requirements
- Maintain a close relationship with the warehouse manager resolving any delivery/stock issues that will impact on customer sales orders
- Co-ordinate event information for the sales team
- Manage the support team and be comfortable allocating duties & carrying out confidential tasks
- Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements & liaise with Divisional Managers on site where appropriate
- Handling enquiries via email, telephone and in person
- Manage the entire commercial sales administration process.
- Suggest, streamline and implement process improvements.
- Build and maintain excellent internal departmental relationships.
- Managing payment schedule with clients, raising invoices, chasing payments, liaison with clients on timelines for billing etc
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- This individual must have product sales experience
- Able to pick up tasks and learn new skills quickly.
- To be able to handle a heavy work load and a number of different tasks.
- You will need to be competent in IT and Microsoft systems.
- A knowledge of Sage accounting system would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within an office management role or managing a team would also be an advantage.
- You will be self-motivated and able to manage staff at all levels
In return for your hard work, we offer a generous 28 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top, life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme. As well as the opportunity to work in a fantastic, fun working environment with fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities.. plus the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals!Apply Now