Our Concessions division is looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to join their team. This person will provide administrative support to the Concessions Event Management Team; ensuring the smooth and efficient performance of the department, and quality service to the clients and contractors.
Hours of work: Full time, 40 hours a week
Days of work: Monday- Friday
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Finance Business Partner and Senior Office Administrator with credit control through regular communication with sub-contractors
- Accurately raise invoices, purchase orders and credits in the Sage 50 system
- Provide a high quality, professional response to all telephone and email enquiries from concessionaires, sub-contractor and suppliers
- Provide administrative support to the Concessions Management Team
- Assist in the effective roll out and maintenance of the Salesforce Database
- Provide a point of contact for concessionaires and ensure timely, clear communication regarding Health & Safety and stock/tariff information
- Assist with collation and management of Health & Safety documentation from Concessions in line with regulations.
- Facilitate the close liaison with all internal departments, passing on information as required
- Create documents, reports and presentations as required for tenders, events (including retail tariffs), Board meetings and office systems
- Assist in the production and maintenance of the master schedule of events, and associated planning tools
- Produce, distribute, and coordinate the allocation of all Event Meal Vouchers
- Collate and manage accreditation for events
- Assist the Marketing Department with event initiatives, providing information and communicating to concessionaires
- Undertake general administrative tasks including filing and archiving
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business
In return for your hard work, we offer a generous 28 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays, life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme. As well as the opportunity to work for a fantastic, fun working environment with fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities. In addition, the chance to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals.
For the full job description, click here.Apply Now