Marketing Executive (7 month Fixed-Term Contract)
Freemans Event Partners are the leading provider of event & stadium public catering in the UK; we operate at over 400 events a year, working in partnership with prestigious sporting and entertainment venues such as Silverstone and Wembley, enjoying excellent supplier relationships with market-leading brands. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding business, with a focus on continuous improvement and growth.
Our Marketing division is looking for someone to join their team, as a Marketing Executive. This individual will support the Group Marketing Manager and wider Marketing team in delivering the group marketing activity for Freemans Event Partners, including the five different business units (Bars, Technologies, Logistics, Concessions, Catering) and build lasting relationships with event venue clients. This is a busy role and requires excellent organisational, stakeholder and time-management skills.
Days of work: Monday- Friday (with some weekend work)
Hours of work: 08:30- 16:30
Contract Length: 7 months – 1st April to 1st November 2019
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Group Marketing team with the administrative marketing duties and on-site logistics required to deliver all group marketing tasks, including but not limited to:
• Support with the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns – including a mix of print and digital campaigns
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing collateral and sales support documents.
• Build, design and send email communications, including quarterly newsletters and compile results to present to the team.
• Ensure the social media agency has a regularly updated content calendar.
• Manage updates to the group website, ensuring copy is up-to-date and relevant.
• Support with the delivery of on-site research and compile post-event results.
• Brief design agencies to create menus and outlet designs.
• Manage photographers and videographers on-site to capture best-in-class footage of our events.
• Ensure promotional products and Freemans Event Partners branded materials (including uniform) are on-brand, and in stock, throughout the busy events season.
• Support with the population and production of collateral to support all business units. Including event wrap ups, event pitches, line-up documents, mini-reviews, website content, email campaign content etc
• Support with the production of event collateral for key events throughout the 2019 event season.
• Adhere to all team processes – including raising POs, updating budget documents etc
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
• Experience in both print & digital marketing
• Stakeholder management skills, including working with agencies
• Excellent planning skills, including campaign management
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working with CRM systems and email deployment platforms (e.g. Mailchimp & Salesforce)
• Open, creative and team-oriented with an operational hands-on approach
• Reporting and analysis experience
• Highly motivated and self-reliant with the ability to learn quickly
• Full UK driving licence
• University degree educated
• CIM Professional Certificate
• HTML or Adobe experience
• Google Analytics
• Team player
• Tenacious – a real go-getter, comfortable managing their own time
• Excellent attention to detail
• Resilient, independent, self-motivated
• Adaptable – ability to cope with a fast-paced, changing environment
• Results-orientated with the ability to work under pressure and to use their initiative to resolve issues
• Flexible and willing to work unsocial hours and travel to events nationwide, especially during the summer.
• Not afraid to get hands dirty.
In return for your hard work, we offer a generous 28 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays, life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme and a fantastic, fun working environment with fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities. In addition, the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals.
For the full job description, click here.Apply Now