Join Our Head Office
F&B Events Co-Ordinator
Do you have experience in the events world and are looking for a new and challenging project? Freemans Event Partners are proud to be delivering all the F&B elements at Harry Potter, A Forbidden Forest Experience, based at Arley Hall and Gardens. We are therefore recruiting for an F&B Events Co-ordinator to support the Senior Account Manager (Special Events) in getting the event up and running and to work alongside the team to ensure the event runs smoothly. We are looking for someone to join us on a full-time basis until the end of January 2022.
To find out more about Harry Potter, A Forbidden Forest Experience, please follow this link; https://hpforbiddenforestexperience.com/
Some of the key duties will include:
- Gathering stock orders on site, processing them into the FEP logistics system and then coordinating their delivery with the event stores control person.
- General F&B event administration – paperwork, printing, phone calls etc
- Identifying where procedure can be improved and working with the Senior Account Manager to implement any changes.
- Have a presence in amongst the event each night to monitor individual outlets, guest’s responses to the F&B product, complaint handling etc
- Proving support and guidance to the rest of the team when the Senior Account Manager is absent.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience of the events industry
- Good numeracy and literacy ability
- Experience with data entry
- Fully ICT literate, competent in all MS Office applications including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to problem-solve
- Customer focused and driven by results and achievement
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
The successful candidate will need to be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business, including unsociable and weekend hours.
WHY WORK FOR FREEMANS?
In return for your hard work, we offer many great benefits…
- 28 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top (pro-rated for the duration of the contract)
- Life cover, income protection, employee assistance programme and eyecare vouchers.
- The opportunity to earn some extra cash by using our refer a friend programme.