Join Our Catering Team
Catering Team Members
We are on the look out for Catering Team Members to help in the smooth running of our catering operation at Silverstone!
Freemans Event Partners has been supporting and enhancing the best events in the UK and Europe for over 40 years. Our services are centred around on-the-go food and drink provision where we have built unrivalled expertise, delivering consistent quality and fresh ideas since 1975. We work with some of the biggest and exciting sporting venues around the UK such as Twickenham, Cheltenham Races, Silverstone and Olympic Stadium.
If you’d like to join our fabulous, fun, vibrant and exciting team, on a casual basis, either alongside your full-time job or to gain excellent experience, we’d love to hear from you!
To provide excellent customer service and maintain the high standards demonstrated by all Freemans Event Partner staff. You will also be expected to assist with the cooking and preparation of food while adhering to strict Food and Hygiene regulations. The role involves the need to handle, prepare and cook different types of foods, including raw meat, raw fish, vegetables, fruit and dairy. Customer service skills are essential as you will be facing the public directly for the entirety of your shift serving food, alongside processing card and cash transactions.
Job Skills required
- Maintaining customer focus at all times by being approachable, polite & positive
- Exceeding expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- Showing commitment to Freemans Event Partners company values in the aspect of your role
- Actively interested in the catering industry- taking pride in your work ensuring food is well presented and served in line with company standards
- Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene, adhering to company dress code at all times
- Abiding by Health and safety standards at all times
- Communicating with management team, raising any issues and clear communication with your team
- A basic level of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of handling cash and processing transitions
- Working as part of a team well, under pressure
- Have a food hygiene qualification
- Catering and Customer service experience
- You will need bags of stamina, great personality and a flexible attitude, with the ability to remain calm when working under pressure.
Staff Benefits include
- Attractive pay rates over minimum wage
- Free transport provided (If based in Gloucester area)
- Food & Refreshments provided whilst on duty
- Opportunity for career development, working toward unit TL with attractive pay rise
- Gaining additional qualifications
- To work at some of the biggest venues around the UK
- Be part of a dedicated, fun, vibrant, staff team