Join Our Head Office
Brand Partnerships Account Executive
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting company? At Freemans Event Partners we are looking for an Account Executive to join our Brand Partnerships team.
Freemans Event Partners are the leading provider of event and stadium public catering in the UK; we operate at over 400 events a year, working in partnership with prestigious sporting and entertainment venues such as Silverstone and Wembley, and enjoying excellent supplier relationships with market-leading brands.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Working in the Brand Partnerships division of the company, this is a varied role supporting the Account Manager across brand activations and onsite brand presence throughout the year.
Day to day support and Marketing duties including planning and implementation.
This is an active and diverse role requiring excellent organisational and time management skills. This role requires on-site presence at a number of our events throughout the summer months and will require travel across the UK and flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating activities as required.
- Supporting the Account Manager to deliver brand plans and activations at our Freemans Event Partners events in order to maximise funding.
- Manage all internal and external collateral from design and print to delivery and stock management
- Manage all divisional admin e.g meeting minutes/event calendars/ booking hotels
- Working with external suppliers and agencies to produce point of sale materials and event collateral
- Work in collaboration with other staff members across the company
- Supporting the Account Manager to manage the division’s finances
- Pro-active approach to ensure brands are delivered correctly on site
- Coordinate hiring of marketing event staff and manage staff on site
- Supporting the Account Manager to deliver brand reviews and continually building relationships
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Very organised, flexible with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Account management skills
- Excellent time management skills and a level head under pressure
- Experience working to brand guidelines
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with a range of suppliers
- A creative thinker – knowledge and understanding of the design process
- Problem solver, willing to take a creative approach to dealing with challenges
- Full driving licence
- Agency experience
- Event experience, build and break
- Event brand activation experience
- Experience working with FMCG and/or the events/catering industry
WHY FREEMANS EVENT PARTNERS?
In return for your hard work, we offer many great benefits…
- 28 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top.
- Life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme, employee assistance programme and eyecare vouchers.
- The opportunity to earn some extra cash by using our refer a friend programme.
- We also have fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities, plus the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals!
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm