Client Development Account Manager
Freemans Event Partners are the leading provider of event & stadium public catering in the UK. We operate at over 400 events a year, working in partnership with prestigious sporting and entertainment venues such as Silverstone and Wembley, and enjoying excellent supplier relationships with market-leading brands. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding business, with a focus on continuous improvement and growth.
Our Technologies division is the newest and most rapidly growing area of the business. We provide a wide range of technology products and services to some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and music festivals. We pride ourselves in delivering quality, robust solutions within challenging environments. Within this exciting division we are currently recruiting for a Client Development Account Manager, this individual will be responsible for the development of new business and seeking additional major clients.
Salary: £38,000- £42,000 per annum, plus up to 15% commission (based on annual salary)
Contract: Permanent, Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Securing new name business in line with assigned operating policies and procedures of the Technologies business;
- Reporting on performance to the Divisional Board;
- Identifying, nurturing and closing new sales opportunities within our selected market segments;
- Providing regular and clear insight to internal/external stakeholders and end users regarding solutions and capabilities, thereby understanding and managing expectations;
- Guiding and supporting Operational colleagues towards successful onboarding of new business;
- Developing appropriate targets and monitoring progress and achievements;
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of emerging technology, market trends and developments in areas of interest and relevance to the business, contributing ideas for next generation solutions;
- Constructive input into Management team developing and optimising existing event solutions;
- Increasing the income generated in conjunction with the up-sell and cross-sell of services and products offered before handover to Client Account Manager at designated time;
- Utilising Microsoft Office in order to produce client presentations and bespoke proposals
KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Solid experience in New Name Business Sales at Enterprise* level;
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills;
- Experience of presenting to clients at a senior management level;
- A strong understanding of retail-based IT solutions (Card Acceptance, Epos, WiFi);
- Demonstrable experience of achieving high growth targets;
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets;
- Proficient at presenting bespoke proposals that meet client needs;
- Full UK driving license.
In return for your hard work, we offer a generous 28 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top, life cover, income protection, company matched pension scheme. As well as the opportunity to work in a fantastic, fun working environment with fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities.. plus the opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and festivals!